January 17, 2011


   




  

Penelope Dullaghan...the most recent artist to make me swoon. She began her freelance career as an art director for an ad agency, and now, after taking the leap to start a business of her own, has a crazy successful career creating beautiful illustrations for such publications as The Washington Post, The New York Times, and Oprah Magazine....to name just a few (seriously, the list goes on forever). There was something very familiar about her work, and then I realized why. Fabulous marketing pieces that she'd designed for Starbucks and Target...bingo. Two very close friends of mine I make a point to visit often. There's something so free and exciting about Penelope's work. Her use of color, interesting perspective, and loose aesthetic makes me happy. Nearly an hour disappeared as I flipped through her amazing portfolio. Take a peek!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...