October 19, 2010




Where to begin?!

I loved visiting shops for littles way before I had any of my own, and I enjoy it even more now that there are two boys in my life to buy clothes, toys, and books for. Fiddlesticks is my favorite spot to wander through. Its creative owner (and coincidentally, my sweet sister), Neeley Hacker, puts so much thought into every nook and cranny. From the barn wood plaques where superhero capes happily hang to the spring green bookshelves where gifts and games call home...Fiddlesticks is the best. There are unique finds in every bucket and basket throughout the store, and you can find my art there, too. It's a great honor to be a part of such an amazing business. Just lovely.

The photos above were taken by Kirstie Goodman Photography during the start of last year's holiday season, and coming across them the other day put me a bit in the mood for all the excitement that's unbelievably right around the corner. Looking forward to lots of packages and bows in the months to come! Visit Fiddlesticks Children's Store on facebook and watch for a website soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...