October 18, 2010







{ Glendale Crossing Festival }

Thought I'd share a few photos from my fun-filled weekend. I could add a dozen more, but these were some of my favorites. A clock (something magical about that one), a scrap iron bird (had to bring her home with me), and a perfectly broken in wire basket (love it). Just a few of the treasures my youngest son, Jack, and I came across while wandering through the streets of Glendale, Kentucky...those and maybe a cork gun or two. The festival began in 1976 and was part of the United States celebration of its 200th birthday. Always held on the third Saturday in October, the Crossing Festival hosts roughly 500 art, craft, and food vendors. I highly recommend the kettle corn and freshly squeezed lemonade. So much fun.

1 comment:

  1. you found some lovely gems... quite jealous of that clock ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...