April 9, 2012

It's officially Spring Break at the Ballard house! So while my boys are busy riding bikes, watching movies, and inviting every neighbor kid to our yard for kickball, I'll be busy with mural projects, lots of canvas orders, and organizing all KINDS of goodies for an upcoming wedding. The photos below are from a wedding I helped with last year. Tying the knot seems to be so much more relaxed these days, with fun details and artsy touches. Event design is something that has happened for me by total accident, but I really love it! It certainly helps that I've had the honor of working with unbelievably sweet brides and their kind families. Looking forward to lots of fun parties in the next few months!
Taylor + Ryan's wedding program
A cute banner for the wedding processional.The banner in action...sweet.
A digital monogram displayed during the wedding ceremony.
Potty signs...we were determined to make the deluxe porta potties as cute as possible.
 
Wedding favors!
Personalized place cards with a little tuxedo bow.
A snazzy banner hung behind the ice cream bar.
CUPCAKES!
Little flavor flags...I think there were seven altogether. 
Two thumbs up for Southern Comfort.
And the beautiful couple. 

Contact me for event design info...I'd LOVE to help with your next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...