April 20, 2012

tad carpenterstudioart studiostudioStudioStudio
Happy Friday, friends! Thought I'd share a bit of studio inspiration...seeing as how I'm officially in the market for a little before + after project. Sprout Studio has been perfectly hosted by my sister's children's shop and play space, Fiddlesticks, for the past three years. We've had SO much fun! However, with the closing of Neeley's business...that girl needs a break...I've been on the hunt for another spot. Exciting, but a little scary, too. I finally found one! So now I'm in DIY mode, searching out studio spaces and planning a serious trip north to IKEA. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on the progress. Wish me luck...and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...