May 2, 2011

WHAT?!?
A whole week went by without a single post?! I REALLY wish I could fill you in on all of the exciting details from my time here...


or here...


or here...


but it was a little more like here...


ok, so maybe that's not my actual desktop (dreaming), but I was at a desk none-the-less...and behind a laptop, and in a classroom, and at a meeting, and teaching art, and with a paintbrush, and designing a diorama, and the list goes on. However, the end of my busy week did bring a little getaway with my three sisters, which put me smack dab in a seat at a booth here...


and walking through an exhibit here...


The PERFECT way to end a busy week. With complimentary cotton candy to boot. Magic.

{ Italy, Paris, and Bruges via }
{ Proof On Main/21c Hotel via }  

2 comments:

  1. how could I have missed this post?!?! one of my favorites thus far...

    that night was simply divine, I say we make a second trip that way this summer, if only for the cocktails and cotton candy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! cocktails and cotton candy...thinking that's a bit like what you might expect to receive when you pass through the pearly gates...welcome to heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...