December 15, 2010



I've been chugging along like this little train for the last week or so, and have sadly had to cut blog time short. I'm back...loving the holidays and seriously loving all of the memories that fill me up with happy during this time of year. Ice skating, window shopping, hot chocolate made from scratch, wrapping presents, trimming the tree, warm fires, slippers, great food, tacky yard displays, snow, family, family, family, and then some more food. Walking to see the holiday train display was one of my all time favorite things to do this time of year when I was a kid. I remember being so small and feeling like Christmas was the biggest thing in the world. Hundreds of hours are spent making the detailed models used for this seasonal masterpiece...located in downtown Cincinnati in the main lobby of the Duke Energy building...now in its 65th year of operation. More than magical year after year after year. 


{ see more beautiful photos here }


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...