November 9, 2010


I am extremely blessed to come from a long line of talented, passionate, incredible cooks. There's hardly a day that passes in which I don't think of how very lucky I am to have been born into a family that respects and appreciates food the way that mine does. A bunch of fiery Italians that sit around discussing anything worth talking about (and some things that possibly aren't) while we sip, snack, and taste our way through breakfast, lunch, and dinner. As much as I love to cook, sometimes finding the perfect cocktail or bottle of wine is just as fun. Very excited to serve this one up to friends and family soon..and I'm thinking it would go pretty well with a big turkey, too.

2 cups sparkling apple cider, chilled
2 cups seltzer, chilled
4 ounces (1/2 cup) bourbon
1 pear, cut into wedges

Stir together pear nectar, cider, seltzer, and bourbon in a pitcher. Divide pear wedges among glasses and pour in cocktail. Serve immediately.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I might give this one a trial run next week, sounds pretty festive... just add rummy and a fire and i'm set ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound like perfection, sister. :) let me know how it goes! 13 days and counting until thanksgiving magic...xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...