October 5, 2010


Vera Neumann...artist, mother, wife, designer, and one of the most successful entrepreneurs of her time. I love everything about who she was and what she stood for. Vera believed that artwork should not be relegated to walls. Rather, people should surround themselves with art - wear it, eat off of it, and sleep under it. Why not?! Great art endures. It lifts your spirit and makes you feel better. Vera's art certainly does...for me and for millions of others. It's bright, happy and inspirational.

"As a child drawing wildflowers, ferns, and butterflies along the banks of the Rippowam River in Stamford, Connecticut, I dreamed that someday I would be an artist." -Vera Neumann

Cheers to making dreams come true.

1 comment:

  1. i just read this morning about Vera's new book! (now on my xmas list!) thanks for stopping by my blog! shell :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...